Eastwestmed is currently seeking qualified dealers and distributors for the Acutron Mentor in the U.S. and abroad. The qualifications needed to represent the Acutron are:
1. Willingness to gain expertise in the operation and treatment techniques of the unit.
2. A commitment to customer service and education.
3. Previous experience in selling healing or pain management devices.
4. Purchase of one or more units for demonstration purposes.
5. Good sales and closing skills.
There are three levels of dealerships available:
1. Local contact person - A doctor/therapist who uses the Acutron in his or her own practice, and is available to demonstrate the unit and do limited sales work. Referral or finders fees paid to contact persons.
2. Dealer - A rep or small company that directly sells the product in their city/area. Earns commissions per sale.
3. Distributor - A larger company that sells the Acutron throughout a large region or country, and orders a quantity of units per month.
Distributors may set up dealerships under themselves to sell the product. Distributor purchases units from MRI at wholesale cost and resells them. Eastwestmed offers the following value to dealers/distributors:
1. 10 years history of Acutron product on the market, good name recognition.
2. Ability to teach excellent seminars in your region.
3. Good training and support materials for Acutron Mentor.
4. Top of the line, unique product with strong appeal to target customers.
5. Prompt service and support Regions targeted for new dealerships: * California * Pacific Northwest * New York/New England area * Texas * Latin America * Australia * Canada * Middle East
If you are interested in marketing the Acutron Mentor, please contact the Eastwestmed office at 602-992-2338 , and request a Distributor Application.