| Acutron Feature and Function
Our electro-therapy device allows you to successfully treat the widest possible range of patient conditions because it is actually 5 devices in one. It was designed for ease of use and allows the first time or experienced practitioner to come up to speed---fast. It includes the following 8 functions and capabilities:
1. 19 preset treatments for easy and instant set-up
2. Both milli amp and microamp preset treatments - milli-micro combination preset treatments for recalcitrant pain patients
3. Probe electrodes with glowing LED's for identification of probe polarity
4. Four isolated sets of pad electrodes for multiple site unattended treatment
5. Six interferential, four-pad treatment presets, including milliamp, microamp and combination 6. Six distinct waveforms and six modulation settings for custom treatment benefits
7. Create and name up to 21 additional custom presets
8. Large LCD monitor for easy set-up and full-time treatment monitoring
"It has added to my profitability. I wouldn't want to live without it!" - D.C., AZ
| Diverse Treatment Capabilities
The most common uses of the Acutron Mentor includes acute and chronic pain, work-related injuries, rehabilitation, postoperative pain, treatment of extremity disorder pain.
Note- no claims are made by MRI for treatment of these specific conditions by the Acutron Mentor.
| World-Class Product & Practice Support
It is not enough for us to complete a product sale. We have built a savvy end-to-end solution that keeps the Acutron updated and supported, you and your staff trained, and your practice promoted.
After you invest in an Acutron Mentor, we deliver:
• FREE comprehensive and clear Basic Training videotape, instruction manuals and all necessary accessories
• FREE telephone training and support
• FAST turn-around on upgrades and repairs
• FREE upgrades of internal operating system
(you only pay for frieight and a small re-testing charge)
• FREE marketing support to help build your success story
When it comes to the satisfaction of your patients and the success of your practice, why settle for less?